ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 08-01-2011, 12:24 PM

Default New Foster Home Needed: The Major!

Hello Everyone!

Sadly, I will be leaving Korea mid-August and Major is going to need a new foster family. There has been several people interested in adopting Major, but unfortunately, nothing has gone through (yet!). So I wanted to find a new foster home for Major in case he doesn't find a forever home before I leave.

He is a very easy going dog. I would say he is about 90% house/pee pad trained. The only time I have cleaned up an accident recently is when the pee pad falls down from where I put it (he still lifts his leg, so I prop the pad up against something) and Major pees on top of it (oops) or when he pees on the corner of the pad and it soaks through the floor.
He pees approximately every 3 hours - either on the pee pad or outside and he is VERY proud of himself when he poops outside (he does a happy poop outside dance! I'll try and film that sometime)

He gets along with dogs and cats, although he is a little hesitant (and a little growly) at first. Which I think is fair since 99.9% of all dogs/cats/bunnies?? are bigger than he is :P

You can find out more about him in his adoption thread!
http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/for...ead.php?t=6079

We are also still raising money for his surgery? You can still help out even if you can't foster!
http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/for...ead.php?t=6102
Unread 08-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Administrator

Default Re: New Foster Home Needed: The Major!

Did Major find a new foster home?
Unread 08-20-2011, 01:54 PM

Default Re: New Foster Home Needed: The Major!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Did Major find a new foster home?
we are about 90% he has a foster home, just waiting on confirmation. thanks for checking in on the lil guy