ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 04-12-2011, 11:00 PM

Default Looking for a foster cat(s)

I'm living in Suji, just south of Bundang and Seoul, and I'm looking to foster two cats. If anyone knows of any kitties looking for a foster home, please let me know! Thanks everyone.
Unread 04-29-2011, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Looking for a foster cat(s)

Why not make a trip to the Asan Shelter on Saturday with the other volunteers if you have not yet found cats to foster. There are many friendly cats there that need a home. Also look into Dr. Pet in Seoul- more information on other threads. I'm not familiar with them but it is a veterinarian that temporarily houses pets for adoption and fostering.
Unread 05-01-2011, 12:15 AM

Thanks for the idea, but I've already got my hands full! Some of the people I know and work with are interested in fostering too so I might suggest it to them. Thanks again
Unread 07-26-2011, 05:43 PM

Hi,

I am leaving the country soon and won't be able to take my cat with me. He is a year old, orange and white. Very playful and loves to cuddle. He is also neutered and up to date on all his vaccinations. Let me know if you're interested, I can send you pictures by request!

Thank-you!

Sarah Cheng
sarah.y.cheng@gmail.com
Unread 07-27-2011, 09:22 PM

Since mads8712 already has their hands full, I would be willing to foster if you don't find a forever home for him in time before you go. However I am leaving in March and due to the cold weather and cost I can only take my one kitten with me at that time, so it's bouncing him around a little.

But my kitten is lonely and could use some guidance from someone older and wiser - and six months with me would be better than back on the street, so just putting that out there if nobody steps up in time.