ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 05-28-2010, 10:49 AM

Default URGENT FOSTER HOMES NEEDED

Hello, I am living in a building that is going to be knocked down. I have 3 dogs at my place. I NEED to find foster homes for some of them ASAP. I have to be out of the building in four weeks. Dogberry, another member, has to move out of the building THIS WEEKEND and is going to a new place that doesn't allow dogs. She is fostering one dog, Ralph. She wants me to take him, but I really don't have the room for four dogs. I would love to take care of him, yet I really need to get rid of some of these animals.
Right now Dr. Pet is overloaded with dogs because there are many homeless animals living at the animal hospital, as well as many customer's dogs with skin problems that are there for a few weeks. I really don't want to drop off anyone there, but I may have no choice.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE FOSTER THESE DOGS? I only want one or two in my home.

Ralph is one: http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/for...ead.php?t=3523
Nora is another one: http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/for...ead.php?t=3735
Jack is a young male puppy, mixed breed that is very friendly. He is fixed and likes to play.
Peanut is a Yorkshire terrier with one working lung. He is one year old.

My phone # is 010-5475-2764. You can send an adoption application to butterfly_poette@hotmail.com

THIS IS URGENT