ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 02-08-2009, 06:57 PM

Default lonely dude looking for cat friend

Hey everyone,

I am living in Changwon (near Busan), and I am desperate for leads on how to adopt a cat. Don't have many friends here and I would like a cat to keep me company.

I don't think I should adopt a dog, because with me being away at school all day, I figure he'd get pretty bored in my apartment.

Where can I find one? Really interested in a male cat, perhaps gray or a Russian Blue, but breed isn't super important. Please help me out!

cheers,
lou
Unread 02-08-2009, 10:49 PM

Default Re: lonely dude looking for cat friend

There's a wonderful Siamese boy at the Asan shelter. Neutered and very healthy. You will definitely find a blue Russian somewhere because I see them regularly on here. My friend got one at the Boeun Shelter. Their shelter is exceptional too with many cats. I'll keep an eye out for one. Good luck.
Unread 02-08-2009, 11:11 PM

Smile Re: lonely dude looking for cat friend

Here's another one on here under adoptable cats...a female pure Russian blue in Ilsan. Good luck!:

12-13-2008, 12:44 PM
kalak
Member Join Date: Dec 2008

lovable russian blue needs forever home!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i live in Ilsan and i have been fostering a cat for the last three months or so, but she is finally ready to find a loving home.

She was rescued from a local vets office because her owners wanted to put her down because they didnt want her anymore (she went into heat for the first time and was acting all crazy, but they didnt want to pay for the spaying). She was badly treated by this family but in the last few months she has become a loving kitty.

Her name is Nana and she is a pure-bred russian blue, she is about a year old and i have had her spayed recently.

i would keep her but my contract is coming to an end in about 6 weeks and she needs to find a forever family. She is a loving cat who demands cuddles, and will happily sit in your lap for hours and hours.
Unread 03-18-2010, 08:43 PM

I'm not far from Changwon.

Please consider my Furrari:

http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/for...9917#post19917

She is an excellent companion cat.
Unread 03-18-2010, 09:13 PM

Daegu is only about an hour from you via train.

We have two cat houses with lots of options. You can sit, play and bond before you make a decision. check out a few of our cats.

Also there is a shetler in Busan called Busan Abandoned Pet Sanctuary. This is their facebook group. Pamela has recently connected with them, I am sure she would be glad to help you out. She has started a pet networking group in Busan and you can message her thru facebook as she is the groups admin.

If you are interested in the daegu cats, email me at adoptbullies@gmail.com If you are interested in the Busan connections, check the appropriate facebook group for contact info.

~hope this helps
Unread 03-23-2010, 01:34 PM

Hi Lou
Just wondered if you are still in Changwon and want to adopt a cat