ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 05-05-2011, 11:06 PM

Default Friendly stray female cat needs a foster.

A few months ago I noticed a super friendly stray cat. I bent down to say hello and she immediately decided we were friends. I asked people in the neighborhood if she had an owner, and they said she's been living outside for a while. I tried to lure her into my house, but with two dogs she wasnt having any of it. Ive tried to introduce my dogs to her but she runs away each time.

I noticed today that her belly was bigger than usual. Im hoping she ate a really big meal, but its more likely she's pregnant. What should I do?

Anyone out there want to foster this sweet girl? I'm not even a cat person and I really like her. She has the most beautiful sea green eyes. I'm 100% sure she was raised in a home and either lost or abandoned.

If you think you can foster (or adopt) her, Im pretty sure I can get her into a carrier and travel to your place as long as its not too far from Seoul.

I'll upload a cute video of her later.
Unread 05-11-2011, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Friendly stray female cat needs a foster.

Here's a video of our first meeting. She's such a sweetie!

I realize many of the outdoor cats cand fend for themselves, but it's obvious she was someones pet in the past. I occasionally see her curling up next to ajusshi's when they go outside for cigarette breaks. It's a shame she doesnt have her own person.
Unread 05-30-2011, 03:39 PM

Is the cat staying with you now or do you just see it once in a while when you go out?

I don't want the poor thing to have her babies on the street...have you find a foster for her yet? I am interested..
Unread 05-30-2011, 10:19 PM

No she's not with me. My dogs are cool with cats but she is scared of them so I didnt try bring her into the house. I don't know much about cats and I'm not sure she's pregnant

It's great youre considering fostering her. Let me know if you can do it.
Unread 05-31-2011, 10:15 AM

I have had cats my whole life and I think I am pretty good with them, but I have never fostered a stray...but you said she seems like she was abandoned or lost...

Do you think she'd take well to living in a small apt?
Unread 05-31-2011, 09:07 PM

I cant be sure how she'd do in a small apartment. She seems very people oriented so I'm sure she'd enjoy your company as opposed to being alone outside. PM me if you have any questions about her
Unread 06-10-2011, 09:44 PM

I asked more of my neighbors to see if she had an owner and one of them told me she belongs to an old woman who let's her roam outside (unspayed).
So this cat no longer needs a foster. She has a (somewhat negligent) owner.