ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 04-06-2010, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Oh!! These precious KARMA dogs are losing time!!

For any kind person here who would like to adopt or foster, the following form is compulsory, and helps the animal not to suffer AGAIN. It is done to protect them - they deserve this, don't they?

http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/ind...d=how-to-adopt

Dear ARK Member, or Visitor, if you choose a pet from my posting, please fill in this form, and send it back to me at ingridandglenn@hotmail.com, for screening. This is ARK's way of making sure that every possible step is taken, to protect the pet from landing up in a bad way, again.

You should kindly also send a copy to either Karen, Annie, Kathy or Sarah24 on ARK. Please let me know which pet I can help reserve for you, and we can either go to KARMA together, or, I can help you pull a pet, through our dear Dr. Pet. I'm at your service, always.

It is my most heartfelt desire, that all Members have a single-minded aim to helping one another, and do this with love. Nobody is employed by anyone else on this site - we all work alongside one another, for one purpose, and that one purpose alone: TO FREE THE ANIMALS FROM AN IMPENDING DEATH, AND TO THEN SHOWER THEM WITH LOVE, FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!

Friends! Please hurry to make your reservations, since many animals who have reached the end of the KARMA site postings, will be Put To Sleep this coming FRIDAY (although NONE of us likes to think about this...). KARMA is left with no choice, if animals do not move out fast enough. Let's BEAT THE ODDS!

Kind Greetings,

Ingrid

PS. Of course, whichever Member assists in your fostering and adoptions, that Member ought to receive your application.

Dear Members, I had cut and pasted the entire APPLICATION FORM here, but Karen explained to me, that is much easier to fill in the .doc version of the form. So, please go to the link to this page instead:

http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/ind...d=how-to-adopt

Kind Greetings, to all,

Ingrid [/b][/size]

Last edited by Ingrid64; 04-07-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Unread 04-13-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl25 View Post
Ok lets find out about this little one - 'he' is adorable :-) He must be else they would have put him to sleep by now - his time is way over.

I am going to look for Minnie and Saya's email and send a note about him.

I am already helping another Maltese with a fractured hip so really really need some other sponsors to come forward to save more dogs. I know it's hard guys (and I am not rich in any way) - I just can't sleep at night knowing I am not helping.....

We need funds, fosters etc....
GOOD NEWS! This cute little boy - you must see him after his grooming! - was rescued by bohemianvegan a few days ago (and with the help of our infamous Dr. Pet), and now will fly to the USA with the original Jerry (also a Maltese, a small sweet boy!) - which Sara from the UK also tried to find a home for! They are scheduled to fly out on April, 19th, 2010. Bohemianvegan's sister, has long awaited her little Jerry! He will belong to her!

MANY thanks to bohemianvegan and her sister, who work as a GREAT team, in re-homing Korean pets to good animal-loving families in the USA! And many thanks to Sara, who so much wanted to help this little boy, also! All the good energy paid off! I think, if we just care enough, forces of good energy most certainly starts to move mountains! Of course, the Source of that love and good energy, is found Above us all! :-)

Kind Greetings, and PROUD of you Gals!

Ingrid and clan
Unread 04-13-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl25 View Post
Hi All - Saya got back to me about this little boy.

"100227-013 was available.

He was very kind and gentle.

He was 1 years old and very healthy.

Well. We can't find any problem.

AH- He was complete neutralization - He's neutered already!!!

If you have any question, Please give me a email"

GOOD NEWS! This cute little boy - you must see him after his grooming! - was rescued by bohemianvegan a few days ago (and with the help of our infamous Dr. Pet), and now will fly to the USA with the original Jerry (also a Maltese, a small sweet boy!) - which Sara from the UK also tried to find a home for! They are scheduled to fly out on April, 19th, 2010. Bohemianvegan's sister, has long awaited her little Jerry! He will belong to her!

MANY thanks to bohemianvegan and her sister, who work as a GREAT team, in re-homing Korean pets to good animal-loving families in the USA! And many thanks to Sara, who so much wanted to help this little boy, also! All the good energy paid off! I think, if we just care enough, forces of good energy most certainly starts to move mountains! Of course, the Source of that love and good energy, is found Above us all! :-)

Kind Greetings, and PROUD of you Gals!

Ingrid and clan
Unread 04-15-2010, 05:46 AM

Which ones posted here are still available, Ingrid? Thanks!
Unread 04-20-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid64 View Post
DATE LOGGED AT SHELTER: 2010-02-16th
DOG I.D. NUMBER: (100216-022)
BREED: Poodle
WEIGHT: 4.4 kg
PERSONALITY: Friendly, gentle, meek and just wants to go home with a person! He suffered neglect, and is now SO READY for love!
HEALTH: A localized skin rash - nothings serious. I checked with KARMA, and his health is otherwise good. He is still young. (He looks GREAT today!)
HISTORY: FOUND: 2-Dong, Yeongdeungpo

PLEASE help a poor little boy, who is on special reserve...

Kind Greetings,

Ingrid
This is a LUCKY little boy!

ARK Member, Jamjam is fostering this one now! She fetched him on Saturday, April the 17th, 2010. He has a bad cold now, though. It seems he was not quite over his Kennel Cough, and the neutering the previous day, the DHPPL shots, and a nice long walk, I guess did not gel too well, although he did very much seem up to it, at the time! The one Veterinarian said it would be fine, but, he clearly was not quite ready for that yet. Shelters don't do good things for dogs! Anyway, he is a young boy, and he will soon be just fine!