ARK Forums 2007-2011

Unread 03-23-2010, 01:49 PM

Default good news tale about Woofie and a thank-you

I was on this web-site a few months ago, because I was desperate for someone to foster a dog that I had rescued. You see, I managed to rescue 'Woofie' just a couple of months before I was due to finish my contract and fly back home to Australia. Quarantine regulations in Australia are lengthy. There was no way that Woofie would have been ready to accompany me back to Australia in the short time that we had. A really kind couple responded to my plea, and have agreed to foster Woofie for nearly 4 months before he flies out to Australia to rejoin me.

I went to the Chungwa animal hospital in Itaewon, Seoul, and they are brilliant in sorting out everything that is needed to transport animals back home to your country of origin.

Between the animal hospital, and Woofie's brilliant new foster parents, I can go back to Australia with peace of mind, knowing that Woofie will be joining me soon in Australia, and will be enjoying excellent care in the meanwhile. A pretty good ending for a little dog who started out in a cage too small for him to turn around in!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE AND IN PARTICULAR A BIG THANK YOU TO WOOFIE'S WONDERFUL NEW FOSTER PARENTS
Unread 03-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Default Re: good news tale about Woofie and a thank-you

That's amazing! I'm so glad things have worked out for you and Woofie. Thanks for sharing this wonderful update. Yay!